The starter is a ready to use, easy to customize ‘like theme’ starter. It has everything what blog should have and some more.
- Easy editable content in Markdown files (posts, pages and parts)
- SEO (sitemap generation, robot.txt, meta and OpenGraph Tags)
- Social sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn)
- Comments (Facebook)
- Images lazy loading and
- Post categories (post list filtering)
- Full text searching (Algolia)
- Contact form (Netlify form handling)
- RSS feed
- PWA (manifes.json, offline support, favicons)
- Google Analytics
- Favicons generator (node script)
- Material UI (@next)
- Easy customizable base styles via
themeobject (fonts, colors, sizes)
- Components leazy loading (social sharing, comments)
- ESLint (google config)
- Prettier code styling
- Custom webpack
- Contact form validation (react-material-ui-form-validator)
For detailed instructions go to Greg for Gatsby.
My name is Greg. I am a front-end web developer. I love working with GatsbyJs. I love the UX it delivers out of the box for the end users and DX it provides to me as a developer. I decided to share the love by contributing in this way, sharing my code as starters. I hope somebody find that useful.
PS: Please be understanding. The English language is not my native language. If you find any bug or not clear words you can always do PR to gatsby-starter-personal-blog, the repo contains the actual code of this demo.